Old Mission Associates LLC is a full service landscape design, maintenance and installation company servicing the Grand Traverse Area. We are seeking motivated individuals for landscaper/maintenance positions for the upcoming season.
The right candidate will have a basic knowledge of lawn care and maintenance. The job includes spring and fall clean ups among other tasks.
- We are looking for candidates who are hard-working, enjoy working outdoors and are looking for a career in landscape
- Willingness to work in all types of weather (heat, rain, cold)
- Willingness to work some Saturdays as workload and weather during busiest times of year may dictate
- Ability to stay motivated and work efficiently
- A knowledge of operating lawn equipment is helpful, but not required.
- Driver’s license is required.
- Weeding and pruning
- Edging and mulching
- Installation of new planting beds
- Landscape construction projects
- Team oriented
- Self-motivation with good time management skills and organizational skills
- Receptive to feedback
- Attendance and punctuality is a must
This is your chance to join a well-respected company as a landscaper and receive a steady paycheck each week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time